DCIM -- COLOVIEW®
Monitoring and Visibility
FORTRUST employs one of the most extensive and comprehensive Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) tools in the data center and colocation industry.
We also offer COLOVIEW, a patent pending technology and service which gives customers 7X24 real-time monitoring and visibility into their colocation environment via smart phone or computer. Through COLOVIEW, customers have a customized view of their IT environment including real-time visibility into:
- Individual rack and power topology
- Circuit type and configuration detail
- Real-time power utilization data
- Delivery aisle temperature data
- Relative humidity data
- Circuit capacity alarms
- A/B redundant circuit fail-over alarms
- Power capacity planning data
- Trend data (real-time or historic) of your specific colocation environment
- Local weather information
COLOVIEW provides 7X24 real-time monitoring and visibility into your colocation environment via smart phone or computer.
We provide end-to-end monitoring of over 150,000 data points throughout our critical systems infrastructure, including branch circuit monitoring to all customer power circuits for ultimate visibility. Our DCIM system allows us to:
- Monitor all aspects of the critical systems infrastructure
- Receive alerts and alarms based on customizable parameters
- Preemptively address potential issues
- Conduct real time data center capacity management
- Remotely control critical systems infrastructure components and equipment
- Capture data for trend analysis
- Utilize predictive analytics for critical equipment as a part of our long term maintenance and lifecycle strategy
Our DCIM tool presents real-time data to accurately reflect the current electrical and mechanical critical systems usage to fully optimize the data center infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of reliability and visibility into the data center’s operating conditions and the customer’s environment.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DATA CENTER INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT AND SYSTEM MONITORING
Effective Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and system monitoring strategies not only ensure that resources are utilized to the fullest, but can also help to mitigate human error and other causes of downtime. In addition, these monitoring systems can help facility managers deal with the rising complexity of current customer environments.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF COLOVIEW
FORTRUST customers have access to COLOVIEW, an innovative, remotely accessed technology and service that offers all the information a client could want about their colocated IT environment. COLOVIEW is changing the way data center users connect with their services, bringing to the table new benefits that have not typically been offered in the colocation industry.