DATACENTER 2.0 - Data Modules
FORTRUST is moving beyond the traditional raised floor environment with the deployment of IO.Anywhere® Data Modules which are placed within the FORTRUST Denver, CO colocation facility and additionally within the IO Phoenix and New Jersey data centers. IO.Anywhere® data modules provide unparalleled density, efficiency, and flexibility. The data modules provide up to 400kVA of capacity in a rapid "on-demand" approach to colocation.
Secure Enclosed Environment
- DATA MODULES – D200 & D400
- Enhanced security options
- 462 sq. ft. of enclosed space with 4 foot cold ailses
- Self-contained Clean agent gas fire suppression
Density & Efficiency
- 2N Elect. Distribution
- Per rack density > 25kW
- 400 to 800 Watts/sq. ft.
- Per Module PUE < 1.2
- 200 and 400kVA modules can be up and running in less than 30 days
- The units are transported to the colocation facility, connected to FORTRUST's critical systems infrastructure, and are move-in ready within a matter of days