With the highest level of advanced infrastructure in the industry, FORTRUST provides your business with the premium colocation offerings to facilitate the highest levels of reliability and risk mitigation to support your critical IT environment. Each of our locations is supported by advanced power and cooling infrastructure, diverse connectivity, carrier-neutral access and unparalleled physical security and all are Tier III Design Certified.
Our Sales Engineers will work with you every step of the way to provide a custom solution that best suits your needs. You will receive the following assessments prior to configuring your IT Environment:
- Private FORTRUST tour
- We will investigate your current environment with personal site visits to determine your space, power, and cooling requirements.
- Elevated diagrams of customer IT equipment
- Detailed drawings of customer IT and network designs
- In-depth migration planning assessment
- Managed services solutions via a third party referral at no cost to the customer through already vetted preferred providers
- One-on-one project management of implementation for new and existing customers
FORTRUST offers a range of customizable solutions for your business. From single cabinets to large private suites, IO.Anywhere® Data Modules or a hybrid solution of both, FORTRUST will engineer the perfect space for your IT environment.
Private IO.Anywhere® Data Modules
FORTRUST offers D200 and D400 “Powered by IO” data modules capable of individual rack densities up to 32 kW, module densities >800 watts per sq. ft. with an individual module PUE of <1.2. [PUE is Power Usage Effectiveness and is defined as the ratio between the total amount of power used by the data center to the amount of power that is delivered to equipment]. IO.Anywhere® Data Modules are available on-demand and allow for standardized deployment across multiple states.
FORTRUST offers 7-foot 42U private cabinets, adjustable for 19 and 23-inch equipment with individually set combination locks.
FORTRUST private cages provide customers with greater than 100 square feet of raised floor colocation space with a variety of configuration and security options.
RELIABLE & EXPANDABLE POWER
FORTRUST is home to some of the highest-availability power & cooling densities available in the industry. We offer supported densities ranging from a base level of greater than 100 watts/ft2 in our raised floor areas to over 800 watts/ft2 in our IO.Anywhere® Data Modules.
FORTRUST’s power delivery systems provide two or more “A” & ”B” side electrical circuits to each individual cabinet or rack for dual corded equipment in a 2N configuration with built in branch circuit monitoring for every circuit. Our plug-and-play design allows us to grow to 30MW without impacting your critical IT environment.
FORTRUST utilizes 750 or 1,000 kVA Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) in an N+1 configuration. In addition, our generators are designed to an N+1 configuration along with multiple utility feeds from diverse substations. The IO.Anywhere® Data Modules also provide 2N distribution to each cabinet or rack contained within the Data Module.
The FORTRUST data center is carrier-neutral and provides access to several major telecommunications carriers. FORTRUST will not charge you for point-to-point circuits and cross connects to/from multiple carriers to customer cabinets, cages or data modules. FORTRUST also offers a blended bandwidth solution which integrates multiple Internet providers into a cohesive mesh, and combines that with intelligent route optimization as well as highly scalable bandwidth increments.
HIGH DENSITY COOLING
FORTRUST employs a closed-loop propylene glycol chilled water system supplied by multiple 440-ton York air-cooled chillers and pumps in an N+1 configuration providing chilled water to the Computer Room Air Handling Units (CAHUs) in the raised floor areas as well as the Data Modules.
COLOCATION SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
FORTRUST’s industry-leading colocation service level agreements (SLAs) include:
- 100% power delivery and availability
- 100% HVAC and environmental control and availability
- 100% managed internet access service availability
- Guaranteed multi-layered physical security and customer secured access 24×7, year-round
- Guaranteed technical support response times for remote hands
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
FORTRUST’s Mechanical and Electrical Distribution Systems are some of the most advanced in the industry. This is just one aspect that has contributed to FORTRUST’s continuous critical systems uptime record of over 12 years.
Our Mechanical Electrical Plant – Future Proof:
- On-site 3,000 amp Load Bank built into the critical electrical distribution system which allows for regular full rated load testing of generators
- No cooling towers or subsequent onsite back-up water supply necessary
- Make-up air into the MEP and colocation areas enter via a chemical filter bank to remove corrosives in the air stream that can attack copper and electronics
- Concurrently Maintainable Elect. Infrastructure
- N+1 UPS & GENS (1of every 3 UPS is a +1 unit)
- No common buss for UPS or GENS
- 2N Distribution (A & B side) to racks
- STS/PDU provide primary & alternate source UPS for each side
- Dedicated 2.0 & 2.5MW Caterpillar GENS for each unit substation
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
Based on our demonstrated processes, procedures and control objectives, FORTRUST is a SSAE 16 Service Organization Control (“SOC”) 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 reporting colocation facility. Click on the SOC symbol below for more information about the different types of AICPA SOC reports. These reports can be made available to current customers depending on their specific requirements.
Additionally, FORTRUST proudly displays the SOC 3 SysTrust for Service Organizations Seal below. Click on the Seal to review FORTRUST’s SOC 3 report.
FORTRUST is also accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Click the link below to view the accreditation.
All three FORTRUST data center locations are Tier III Design Certified by the Uptime Institute.
FORTRUST Denver is the only data center services provider in Colorado to be awarded an M&O Stamp of Approval.
Having trouble choosing a data center? Download our Data Center Evaluation Check List.